Saturday, June 20, 2009

A-Z

...of my most-visited websites. I saw this on Heidi&Seek and was inspired to go and look at several of her listed sites. Hopefully you will find something you like here to give you some weekend diversion!

  • A - Australia Post. Not highly recommended at the moment, I must say, but I go to check international postage prices.
  • B - Birdsnest. This fantastic online shop is full of lovely girly fashion and is where I bought my wallet.
  • C - Craftopolis. I admit I visit nearly every day to check treasury appearances!
  • D - Dust Team. I log on to chat in the forums here often! The Down Under Street Team is an awesome group of crafty ladies.
  • E - EtsyHacks. These have saved me sooo much time whilst using Etsy.
  • F - Flickr. I love checking in to see the latest shots from my favourite groups - EtsyGardening101, VintageChildren'sBooks and SailorChic are my favourites!
  • G - GoGet. Since crashing our little car, we have joined a carshare service. It's great!
  • H - Heart Of Business. I found this blog post about being "lazy" very interesting and helpful when I was in a bit of a rut a little while ago.
  • I - InnerEarthSoaps. I always keep an eye on Erin as she does fabulous giveaways.
  • J - Juntei. I was checking out some of her lovely gift tags for a Wishlist Wednesday post.
  • K - Kelly Neidig. I spotted this awesome artist on Design Sponge and love her landscapes.
  • L - Lifestyle Food. I have been voting for my favourite restaurants to win the I Love Food Awards!
  • M - MadeIt.
  • N - NeverEver. Yes, I spend a LOT of time on here!
  • O - OneHundredYears. She hasn't had an active shop for a while, but I'm dying to buy a Hustle and Bustle Dress so I keep checking back.
  • P - PayPal. Unavoidable.
  • Q - Qantas. I haven't for ages, but every now and then I have a look at how far my Frequent Flyers will get me.
  • R - Rude Health. This great bricks and mortar store in Melbourne stocks a range of my items!
  • S - Spotlight. Sadly, yes, I still check opening hours.
  • T - Tinna Fashion. I just bought a fabulous Dressmaker's Dummy from this company.
  • U - I got nothin'!
  • V - Viva La Moda. This is a lovely online magazine who featured my Anchor's Away Bib.
  • W - Wotif. A very helpful website for cheap hotels!
  • X - Xe.com. Watching the US dollar has never been more entertaining!
  • Y - YouTube. For some fun away from business!
  • Z - Zedge - I nerdily just downloaded the Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams" as my ringtone. :)

2 comments:

Room design studio said...

Hey Emma! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment that made my day :) You have a BEAUTIFUL shop!! I love all of these sites you listed except PAYPAL!! yes me and paypal can never be friends.. its the reason it gave me a negative feedback on my etsy profile!! It confuses me and I prefer not to use it forever LOL

Anonymous said...

[p]Basically, all a user should do is press the button start and it will supply a dollop of anti ageing cream straight to the wrinkled eye pores and skin area . Still, I persevered with what had become an almost automatic part of my daily routine, in hopes that it was just a temporary blip on the road to amazing future skin . do not know is not a psychological effect, first run out of Mia when feeling pretty good . The Truth About Mia Clarisonic

If you are thinking of shopping for the Clarisonic Mia then the following information should help you make a decision whether the product is right for you . It has a unique pLink magnetic charger that is attached to the handle and enables for full twenty minutes of use after it has been fully charged . Find out Mumma ful (Also known as my personal momma) - she gets accustomed our clarisonic Mia, Coupled with wanted the device . Clogged pores cause all of theses undesirable skin conditions, and deep skin cleaning with a Clarisonic or [url=http://www.clarisoniccanadaoutlets.com]clarisonic canada outlet[/url] Clarisonic Mia helps unclog pores .  l a r i s o n i c m i a f r o m b a s i c w a s h



" s k i n l i g h t e n t h e b u r d e n o f c l e a n i n g e f f e c t

" 3 0 0 t i m e s p e r s e c o n d , r e p e a t e d l y r o t a r y

" t h o r o u g h l y c l e a n s k i n c a r e m o r e e f f e c t i v e l y

" t h e s u p r e m a c y o f t h e Q i n g y o s e n s e

1.[/p][p]Christmas at the Workplace Accustomed to the tradition at home every Christmas season, the child at heart who is now an adult subconsciously longs for the Christmas decorations he has grown up with . I did not push buttons or other negative reaction, so I continued like that [url=http://www.clarisoniccanadaoutlets.com]clarisonic[/url] until my skin is nickel chrome . Users reported that they [url=http://www.clarisoniccanadaoutlets.com]clarisonic mia canada[/url] experienced smoother skin after a few days of regular use . For those seeking a beautiful, glowing [url=http://www.clarisoniccanadaoutlets.com]cheap clarisonic outlet
[/url] and radiant skin then this item is a must have . After a minute, the brush shuts itself off so you know you through with the cleansing . 1999 saw another change in hallmarking, and Britannia silver is now denoted with the superior fineness mark of 958 with the option to also use the Britannia icon . In circular movements , application of the brush head is required for 20 seconds each at the forehead, chin and nose and another 10 [url=http://www.clarisoniccanadaoutlets.com]clarisonic mia outlet[/url] seconds on either cheeks.[/p]