Sunday, July 13, 2008

To Market, To Market

So, those produce-inspired shopping bags I was chattering about last time I was online have materialised. I have just finished sewing, photographing and posting this latest offering. I like it a lot and I think I will make a few more with some different groceries on.




As happens so often with me, I had a middle-of-the-night brainwave about some new products for my store the other night and was unable to sleep. I am going to venture into greeting cards and see how that goes. I have some cute ideas and have bought up on supplies! Off to do some crafty business...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's great.

arlene,
Lakewood florist

Mariana said...

Looks good!
i come up with stuf in the middle of the night as well! and then...that was it...awake for the rest of night wondering if it'd be too crazy to just get up and work in the middle of the night...and more importantly, would my 2yr old son be nice to me the rest of the day when im tired??mmmmh no.


www.florcita.eu