Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Would you believe...


Today was the first time I have ever, in my 28 years, tried a pear. It was a bit squashy. But the flavour was nice. I think that I can now officially say that I Like Pears.

Please note the lovely plate from AtelierBB. The super-nice Brigitte added it as a gift when I ordered a set of dessert plates a little while ago. Also, for those keen-eyed readers, you will spot a bit of ric-rac braid on my chair - a sign of things to come?? WE SHALL SEE!

9 comments:

Carley said...

No! First time? Wow! (personally, I'm not a huge fan)

Marg said...

Wow - first time is hard to believe.
Your sewing space looks so neat, tidy (and ready for the next project).

Unknown said...

Yumm pears. They are the only fruit that are non allergenic.
And what is with the super tidy sewing space !!!

NeverEverEmma said...

Ok, you all caught me. I cleaned my sewing desk up before picture taking! Heehee

Beadsme said...

OMG you were a pear virgin. LOL.

planettreasures said...

I only like unripe pears - the crunchier the better!
But then I am weird!
- yeah! and what's with the super-tidy sewing table?

Gracie said...

I like pears! They have a nice taste and texture. I feel like one now.
And nice space. All tidy :)

the letters i wish i'd written... said...

I feel it's my duty to inform you that now you have to try them with melted chocolate...

lyptis said...

WTF, u never tried a pear before?! Why not?

Well im glad u like 'em!;)