Monday, October 19, 2009

Featured!

I have recently found myself on several delightful and fun kid's blogs.

First of all, the wonderful KidStyleFile, in collaboration with Madeit, featured my Dressed For Dinner bib amongst some lovely dinnertime company.


Then, the lovely Kelly of Macaroni and Glue featured me on her great blog.


And just when I thought it was over, today my Rosy Red Polka Dot Dress is part of a fun and bright polka-dot theme feature over at Handmade Kids.

Please go and have a peek at these wonderful blogs! Thanks to all of them for featuring me!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

How excting! I love your polka dot dress

Gracie said...

That's fabulous news! Congrats on all the features. I'm sure to check them all out soon.

Caz said...

That polka dot dress is really too cute! Makes me want a girl baby!