Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post for 2010!

Well, it's about that time. Only a few hours left until we start a New Year. What are you doing to celebrate? J and I thought we would keep it quiet this year, and are cooking a fancy degustation dinner at home. I have been preparing food since yesterday, and I am excited to sit down to dine tonight! Here is the menu:



Doesn't it sound delicious! I can't wait to eat it. The first post of next year will have some pictures and recipes.

Have a lovely New Year everyone, and a joyful 2011.

2 comments:

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Wow that is an impressive menu! Happy New Year!

shine little light* said...

Wowza! Fancypants! My NYE menu was bulked out with an obscene amount of pizza shapes and cheese heheh!Can't wait to see the pics and happy new year to you! *s*