Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's been a while!


It has been an age since I last posted my Wishlist Wednesday picks. I am heading off to Japan in a very short time now, and so I have also been on a very strict no-spending rule - except for things essential in Japan, like red duffle coats. So understandably I have amassed many many lovely things that I would like to buy but have not been allowed to! Here's four of them.

Top left: Gravity Necklace by whitemetal. I want the matching earrings too.

Top right: Peacock fan necklace by spinthread. I want this so much I entered a giveaway to win a similar one.

Bottom left: Fuschia Potholder Rug by crispinaffrench. If I had wooden floors at home, this would be my rug.

Bottom right: The Watched City print by janicej. I love all her artworks - they evoke such a mood!

5 comments:

Gaby said...

I want one of those necklaces so much! SO pretty!!

gaby xoxo

Sarah Westervin said...

Yay! Thanks so much for mentioning our giveaway! These photos go so well together. Speaking of Japan, my best friend is getting married in less than two weeks and moving there with her husband! Sounds like that's the place to be :)

Unknown said...

I love the peacock fan necklace! It's just so cool.

BonTons said...

Love that necklace

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Great collection. I really love the spinthread stuff. Thanks for the link.